Re: [exim] make index for new texinfo docs accessible

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Stephen Rueger
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] make index for new texinfo docs accessible
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Stephen Rueger wrote:

> the Exim 4.60 texinfo documentation lacks access to the index, the
> following patch fixes that.

Thanks. I wonder if that's something I can fixe at a higher level, as
the texinfo is generated from the XML by docbook2texi. However, if not,
I can always patch it afterwards... hmm ... I see I already have a patch
to change "conceptindex" into "cindex". Maybe I broke it. Anyway, I'll
make sure it's OK next time.