RE: [exim] Exchange move

Autor: Timothy M. Spear
A: 'Cliff Pratt', 'Jason Meers'
CC: exim-users, Timothy Spear
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Exchange move
Just anecdotally, a few years ago I had customer running Exchange and ran
into constant problems on select servers. One of the techs correlated the
problems to the load on the machine. Any Exchange server which could not
handle the burst traffic demands would end up with data corruption. The
result was a policy which any Exchange server with an average CPU (including
I/O wait) was above 30% was either upgraded or the load the split.

Tim