RE: [exim] Exchange move

Author: Sartorelli, Kevin
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Exchange move
I just thought I'd jump in here and add my voice to the mess :-)

I'm on this list because I use Exim as my MTA both at work and home. I love it :-) That doesn't mean I don't use anything else.....
I've got Postfix on a couple of boxes because I'm only the backup admin for them and the main admin doesn't want to move.
Sendmail I avoid due to the config syntax (seems a common 'excuse').
Exchange is the MUA at work. The users love it due to the groupware functionality. I've found it's not bad to run and have no real complaints. Bits and pieces cause us issues at times, but many of those have been traced back to admins not following the 'rules'.

Seems like I agree with j2 on all their points below :-)

Cheers
Kevin