RE: [exim] Exchange move

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: j2
To: 'De Leeuw Guy'
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [exim] Exchange move

>Just one question (but I not follow the entire threat) why are you on
>the exim list if you are a happy exchange user ?

Cause I use Exchange (Even got one at home), Outlook, Exim, Postfix and
Sendmail. It all depends on what the customer wants.
My personal favorite though is Exim as a MTA and Exchange for groupware.

Trust me, I would rather set up "strange" routing requirements in an
Exim-system then write the sinks for Exchange.

Yes, I am a happy Exim user.
Yes, I am a happy Exchange user.
Yes, I am a content Postfix user.
Yes, I am a less-then-content Sendmail user (I just hate the config syntax).