Re: [exim] Exchange move

Autor: Jason Meers
A: j2
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exchange move

> Look, Jason, we should probably take this discussion off-list completely.
> But as a closing statement; IF someone want to know anything about exchange
> as a groupware platform, or how I have chose to utilize Exim as a mail
> washer/router in conjunction with Exchange, Sharepoint Portal Server and
> Office 2003, feel free to give me a holler.

I only got this message after I'd sent my previous one.

If anybody wants to know more about exchange good or bad please feel
free to contact us both off list, individually or together.

J2 sounds like he has had more success with outlook than me, but we can
both help with combined Exim/Exchange installations if anyone requires it.

J2 if you feel I am misinformed then please read the Exim/Exchange paper
I wrote at:

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/jason-meers.pdf

and we'll both amend it and create a new up-to-date version which can
then go on the wiki.

Thanks

Jason.