Re: [exim] Exchange move

Autor: Jason Meers
A: j2
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exchange move

> Oh, please, does ANYBODY read the documentation for their software?
>
> Yes, store.exe allocates all available memoy, but just as the disk cache, it
> shinks when another process is requesting memory.

Who cares what the documentation says, store.exe DOES crash my server.
75 articles *specifically* contain "store" AND "crash" in the exchange
support centre KBs.

>>Why should anyone be forced to buy a new product if the original product
>>is faulty and the manufacturer refuses to fix it (in order to increase
>>sales of new products)
>

> Personally, I use SA (Software Assurance) and don't have to worry about it.
> It cost a couple of hundred $/year, but I get the latest version when they
> ship it.

More fool you. Do these upgrades to newer version automatically install
themselves, resolve conflicts with previous versions, upgrade the
hardware overnight and run training sessions for existing users at zero
cost?

Your part of the reason the rest of us have to put up with the Cr4p that
software companies spew out unfinished just to meet revenue targets.

Latest versions, the day they ship are often more buggy than the
previous version patched. Again more fool you.

Never before have so many people paid good money for software, only to
find that they have become part of the largest beta test in history.

Jason