Re: [exim] web archive obfuscating mail addresses in message…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] web archive obfuscating mail addresses in message bodies
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:27:56 +0100, Christian Schmidt
<christian@???> wrote:
>Marc Haber, 19.12.2005 (d.m.y):
>> Thankfully, exim allows fine granulary control, so I have the messages
>> coming in to role accounts filtered much strictly than the messages to
>> my personal addresses.
>
>Could you drop some more words what you've done in special?

RCPT acl:
  warn
    recipients = ${if exists{CONFDIR/sa_filter_heavy_recipients}\
                            {CONFDIR/sa_filter_heavy_recipients}\
                      {}}
    log_message = "heavy filter recipient $local_part@$domain found"
    set VAR_SPAM_HEAVY_FILTER = 1

DATA acl:
  deny
    spam = exiscan:true
    message = Message spam score is beyond reject threshold for
heavily filtered recipients, try making your message look less spammy
or re-send to mh+some-other-address@???
    log_message = reject (heavy), spam_score $spam_score
    condition = ${if eq{$VAR_SPAM_HEAVY_FILTER}{1}}
    condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{30}}

So it's really pretty straight forward.

Greetings
Marc