Re: [exim] Exchange move

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Burhan Khalid
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exchange move
On 12/13/05, John Hall <john.d.hall@???> wrote:
> On 13/12/05, Jan Johansson <j2@???> wrote:
>
> > >But you don't get a mail client that can add proper In-Reply-To and
> > >References header fields, which where standardised over 20 years ago,
> > >and instead screw up the threading in the mail clients of the rest of us!
> > >
> > >I rest my case.
> >
> > That, however, is quite easily fixed with some freeware, and creative sinks
> > in the exchange server.
>
> Jan,
>
> Do you have some more details on how to do this?

John:

I'm not sure what Jan was referring to in 'creative sinks', but on
the client side, I can recommend these tools for you (or your users):

Outlook Quotefix -- this as the name suggests, will fix the
reply-on-top problem with Outlook. Also fixes the interesting
threading that Outlook does.

SpamBayes -- this is a (free) plugin for Outlook that greatly
improves spam control.

I am watching this thread with great interest because there are
people in my organization wanting to move to Exchange.

--
Burhan