[exim] Exim not delivering email to mailbox

Autor: Jonathan Chong
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim not delivering email to mailbox
Hi everyone

First off, I'm a newbie to all of this server setup process, so please
bear with me.

I've just recently installed Exim and Courier-IMAP on my dedicated
server. I can send out emails using PHP's mail() function fine, and
they reach an external mailbox all right.

However, when I try to send emails to the dedicated server's domain, I
can't seem to retrieve them from anywhere.

I have a user setup with Maildir - for example joe.bloggs@???
- and when I use Thunderbird to access that IMAP account I can see the
relevant folders but no email comes into the Inbox.

Is this a problem with Exim or Courier-IMAP?

Any help is much appreciated.

--
Jonathan Chong

http://www.arsenal-now.com/