[exim] How to filter messages like this (log file example)

Góra strony
Autor: Burhan Khalid
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] How to filter messages like this (log file example)
Hello Everyone:

I would like to know is it possible to filter messages such as :

2005-12-17 10:37:44 1EnWdR-0007Bh-MM <= office@???
H=(vmnxmovb.com) [62.150.128.6] P=smtp S=75932
id=bec3d.a1dde91f6b9d@???
2005-12-17 10:37:44 1EnWdU-0007Bs-Oj <= office@??? U=amul
P=local-bsmtp S=78568 id=bec3d.a1dde91f6b9d@???

Obviously, this message is spam. The IP address of the computer is
from a local ISP provider (and is probably a dialup IP). Is there a
way to filter these messages out? What should I check for to ensure
that messages with this signature are filtered. We get similar
messages with the cia.gov emails :

2005-12-17 12:13:02 H=(silvytkh.gov) [200.165.55.121] F=<Mail@???>
rejected RCPT <ltresumes@???>: no such address here
2005-12-17 12:13:08 1EnY7i-0000Pm-KO <= Mail@??? H=(silvytkh.gov)
[200.165.55.121] P=smtp S=76174 id=1e40aaa2f8fd071a9d1f@???
2005-12-17 12:13:11 1EnY7o-0000Pv-Ow <= Mail@??? U=amul
P=local-bsmtp S=79056 id=1e40aaa2f8fd071a9d1f@???

Thanks for any ideas. Although this is a cpanel box, I have
priviledged access to it so any changes can be made to the global exim
configuration.

With Respect,
Burhan