Re: [exim] how to: aliases

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
CC: De Leeuw Guy
Betreff: Re: [exim] how to: aliases
De Leeuw Guy skrev:
> When I send an email to an aliased list I want to send an email to the
> sender with the content of the list (members mail adress).
> It's possible to write this whis exim ?

Your goals and specification are rather vague. If you tell us exactly
what it is you want to accomplish it's easier to help you.

If you store the lists in separate files you could use the accept router
together with the autoreply transport to send it back to to the sender.
But you probabaly want some restrictions as to who can retrieve the
lists, and as with all automatic mail, beware of spam with forged sender
addresses.

--
Magnus Holmgren