[exim] Exim-Mysql rpm (WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes)?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: James Ormerod
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Exim-Mysql rpm (WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes)?
Hi,

Having been thrown in at the deep-end with a member of staff leaving our ISP
I have had to build and configure exim-mysql.

I have installed exim-mysql-4.50-2-fc3 and found everything to be working
fine.

I now need to add spamassassin filtering however I'm discovering that the
exim-mysql rpm doesn't build WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes as default? Is this
correct?

I have then looked for a souce rpm in order to rebuild the rpm with
WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes enabled however there are no source rpm's for
exim-mysql.

Am I going about this the correct way / how can I do this?

Kind Regards

James Ormerod

Vispa Internet Limited

t: 08701 624 888

f: 0161 929 6016

e: james@???

The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only , if you have received
this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete this e-mail
immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied
without the senders consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the authors employer (the
Company). The Company does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.