Re: [exim] exim and ldap

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: De Leeuw Guy
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim and ldap
Hello,
I respond to my post :)
Finally I resolved my problem, and I thing that the solution can help
another users.
Still 2 problems :
    - How can I send a ACK from exim with the content of the list ?
    - How can I check if the user of the aliases are a local user ?
If anyone have an Idee ....

I configure my ldap server to use the overlay and pariculary the dynlist
overlay (see : http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1209.html )
just add in the slapd.conf file :
   include         $OLDAPDIR/etc/openldap/schema/dyngroup.schema
and :
   overlay dynlist
   dynlist-oc groupOfURLs
   dynlist-ad memberURL

Add ldif entries like :
dn: ou=dynLists,o=Eurofer,c=be
ou: dynLists
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: cn=AnnualReport,ou=dynLists,o=Eurofer,c=be
cn: AnnualReport
objectClass: groupOfURLs
memberURL: ldap:///o=Eurofer,c=be?mail?sub?(EurListsMember=AnnualReport)

# Permit a search in thunderbird or other contacts client software
dn: ou=Lists,o=Eurofer,c=be
ou: Lists
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: cn=AnnualReport,ou=Lists,o=Eurofer,c=be
objectClass: EurList
cn: AnnualReport
mail: AnnualReport@???

in exim.conf under the system_aliases :
ldap_lists:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup ldap { \

ldap://ldap.eurofer.be/ou=dynLists,o=Eurofer,c=be?mail?sub?(%26(cn=${local_part}))
\
                       } \
          }
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe

hope that this solution can help another peoples.
Guy