Re: [exim] 2 checks in the same email

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc Sherman
Para: exim-users
CC: sa
Assunto: Re: [exim] 2 checks in the same email
otubo wrote:

>     I´am using exim4 with spamassassin.
>     The spamassassin checks are takeing too long, then I decided to take
> a look at my logs. What I saw was that my incoming emails were being
> checked twice. I am taking a look at my exim config to see what´s wrong
> (the cause of being checked twice), but also in doubt if the problem is
> my 37 rule files (.cf files) that I need to read per message. Is it a
> possible problem?!

It's either something in your config causing it to scan twice, or
perhaps the phase of the moon. However, since you provided neither your
logs, your configs, nor a lunar calendar, it's tough to say which is the
actual problem.

My guess is that you've got some stupidly slow .cf file configured, like
the one from SARE that dumps the entire contents of a URIBL into regular
expressions, and it's timing out the first scan and then starting another.

- Marc