RE: [exim] Exchange move

Author: Jan Johansson
To: Ronan Exim, Exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] Exchange move
> I am posting this to the list for a objective, calculated opinions.
> Something I don't think I or my team will be capable of for a few days

yet
> as all we can see is red for the time being.

Sorry to have to say this (*puts on asbestos underwear*), but Exchange
2003 with outlook and OWA is not a bad groupware platform at all in my
opinion. Personally I am happily using exchange within our organization,
but I am using Exim in our DMZ to handle Antivirus, spam filtering and
other screening.

Add to this that the academic world buys exchange / outlook / MS Office
for next to no money at all, it's a pretty tempting offer.