Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ian Eiloart
To: exim-users, Giuliano Gavazzi
CC:
題目: Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found

--On 13 December 2005 14:02:29 +0000 Philip Hazel <ph10@???>
wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>
>> probably nothing. It says charset=UTF-8 in the document meta, so, IIRW,
>> that should override whatever the web server says it is.
>> So, if I am not mistaken, Nigel is using a funny browser.
>
> I can see the problem. I am using Firefox on a Gentoo Linux box. I don't
> think it's particularly "funny".
>

> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.
> Get the Exim 4 book:    http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

As far as I can tell, both the HTML headers, and the document say this is a
utf-8 document. So, either this has been fixed recently, or the problem is
a browser setting.

It is possible to tell Firefox to use a specific encoding, overriding the
server and document settings.

% curl -I http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/filter.html
HTTP/1.0 200 OK