[exim] Using Exim and Query User Database From LDAP server

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vahric MUHTARYAN
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Using Exim and Query User Database From LDAP server
Hi Everybody,

            I have a mail server which have many  domains and many users on
it. I'm using exim like a ETRN/Backup Server for if some reason first mail
server die exim collect mails this ok. But problem is if first mail server
die then I will accept all fake mails , I should make check recipents mails
fake or not . My mail server support LDAP  for this reason I can export
domain and account list to any ldap server . My question is How can I make
ldap query with exim for check recipents available or not ? or Can I make it
, I know if I install exim with ldap support I can store my account on ldap
server but my request is exim will make a ldap query for accepting recipents
available or not on LDAP server ..

You can find out my domains LDIF Export ... Any advise ? or Knowledge about
this ? because I don't know really What I need as for me I will install
exim with ldap support but extra I think I have set LDAP server and say exim
to make a recipents control from LDAP.

Thanks
Best Regards
Vahric