Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Chad Leigh
CC: exim users, Nigel Metheringham
Assunto: Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

> > Sorry - I broke it earlier when updating to 4.60 documentation. I have
> > fixed it now.
>
> Also, I seem to jump out of the frames when I choose the main exim spec link.

I fear this is all a consequence of the new way of making the
documentation via XML. I probably should have got Nigel to test the new
stuff before I released it all. Sorry about that, and I have not got
Nigel's excuse, though my brain cells are fading for other reasons...

The new doc format *is* different, though. The index won't be in a frame
like it used to be. It is now the way it comes from the HTML-building
tool (though I do massage the HTML a bit to remove some of the more
gross untidinesses).