Re: [exim] how to detect if address aliased?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] how to detect if address aliased?

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> And what's your address_data good for? $sender_address stays the same
> for the whole message, so you can use it in the transport. And you never
> modify return_path, so you don't even have to explicitely specify it.

the problem is in the central_filter router (for the moment unused as
noone has the central filter linked to them):

Here it is again:

central_filter:
    driver = redirect
    address_data = $sender_address
    errors_to = root@MAINDOMAIN
    local_part_suffix_optional
    local_part_suffix = -* : +*
    check_local_user
    check_owner = false
    domains = +local_domains
    file = FILTERS_DIR/$local_part
    no_verify
    allow_filter
    allow_freeze

IIRW when I wrote it I had to save the sender address for the
return path, because of the

        errors_to = root@MAINDOMAIN

line.
Although unimportant this is the filter:

# Exim filter <<== do not edit or remove this line!
if
$domain does not contains backup and
${original_local_part} is not "root"
then
unseen deliver ${quote_local_part:$original_local_part}@backup1.$domain
endif

It is meant to implement some sort of mirror MX system. Might never go
live though...

Giuliano