Re: [exim] how to detect if address aliased?

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] how to detect if address aliased?
Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

>> Could you post your routers section?
> sorry, it's a bit of a mess, but I post it anyway (this is not on a
> production server!)

Um, I'm not sure what you are trying to do with all this routers.
Your system_aliases_unspec and system_aliases routers do just the same.
And what's your address_data good for? $sender_address stays the same
for the whole message, so you can use it in the transport. And you never
modify return_path, so you don't even have to explicitely specify it.

Concerning your original question: As I wrote, address_data should do
what you want.