Re: [exim] Custom router problem

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Custom router problem
On 10 Dec 2005 at 16:20, Marco wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Custom router problem":

| Fred Viles ha scritto:
|
| >On 10 Dec 2005 at 12:20, Marco wrote about
| >    "[exim] Custom router problem":

| >| maildir_overquota router forced address failure

I started to reply thinking you meant that now you accept invalid
local recipients, which made no sense to me. But I think you mean
you now accept-then-bounce overquota (as opposed to invalid)
recipients, where you wanted SMTP-time rejection.

OK, sorry, no_verify was *not* what you wanted. Second try:

I think you need to add cannot_route_message and possibly no_more
options to maildir_overquota. The writeup for cannot_route_message
says it is only useful on the last router (which this isn't) or when
no_more is in effect, but ISTM that a fail result should also
qualify. Can't hurt to add no_more, though:

maildir_overquota:
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
condition = ${if eq {${readsocket{/var/run/exim_sockd.sock}{QUOTACHECK
${lookup ldap {LDAP_Q_HOMEDIRECTORY} {$value} fail} ${lookup ldap
{LDAP_Q_QUOTA} {$value} fail} $message_size}{3s}{\n}{0}}}{0}{0}{1}}
allow_fail
data = :fail:
cannot_route_message = Mailbox quota exceeded
no_more

- Fred