Re: [exim] how to detect if address aliased?

Página Inicial
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] how to detect if address aliased?

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Fred Viles wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2005 at 15:52, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote about
>     "[exim] how to detect if address ali":

> | Sorry the quick'n'dumb question.
> | In short, how do I detect that a redirect router has successfully
> | redirected an address?
>
> There's probably several ways, but my first thought is to compare
> $original_local_part to $local_part, and accept only if they are
> unequal. I'm assuming you don't have local_part_prefix or
> local_part_suffix options on the local user router.

thanks Fred, but unfortunately I have local_part_suffix_optional
and local_part_suffix in the local user router *and* I cannot exclude
that the redirected and original local parts are not equal (but, as I do
only accept aliases, this means that there is an entry in an alias files
for any local user that is also an allowed local_part).
For in instance, given lu1 and lu2 I may have in domain/alias

lpart1:    lu1
lu1:        lu1
lpart2:    lu2

that makes the following addresses deliverable: lpart1@domain lu1@domain