Re: [exim] Do I need to compile Exim??

Página Inicial
Autor: zito
Para: Exim Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [exim] Do I need to compile Exim??
Sorry... my mistake!

Exim4  - 4.50-8       > What version of Exim are you using?
Debian 3.1 Sarge     > What OS are you running it on?
Yes, and I have read the man-pages and treads about ClamAV in the Exim-Users archive.     > Did you get any documentation with Exim?
And the Mini-How-To.PDF by Tim Jackson (v1.0.11)       > Did  you read the documentation?

But still I did't find "the key".

> Are there any errors in the Exim logs?

Then I try to rename /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template (made by the org. installation of Exim) to /etc/exim4/exim4.conf (I have seen other users refering to this name) I get this in the "paniclog":
2005-12-09 11:53:48 Exim configuration error in line 46 of /etc/exim4/exim4.conf:
malformed macro definition
Then the original file is used, there is no errors, so I'm using the file : /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template.

Yes, Sorry once more > Would you like to share them with us?

Exim do reject "Unrouteable address", "unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP" etc. but virus and spam walks rigth trough.....

Zito