Re: [exim] Do I need to compile Exim??

Autor: Exim Mailing List
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Do I need to compile Exim??
On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 11:53:15AM +0100, zito wrote:
> From: "zito" <zito@???>
> To: <exim-users@???>
> Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:53:15 +0100
> Subject: [exim] Do I need to compile Exim??
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm a novice, so don't be hard to me... :-).
>
> I recently changed from Sendmail to Exim, and I was using ClamAV with succes in Sendmail.
>
> I cant get Exim to use ClamAV. I dont get any virus scanning of incomming mail.
>
> My Q? is: Do I need to recompile Exim? And if Yes, how do I do that?
>
> Regards Zito

What version of Exim are you using?
What OS are you running it on?
Did you get any documentation with Exim?
Did you read the documentation?
Are there any errors in the Exim logs?
Would you like to share them with us?

Steven.

--
In Pocataligo, Georgia, it is a violation for a woman over 200 pounds
and attired in shorts to pilot or ride in an airplane.