[exim] ignore_bouce_error not working

Página Inicial
Autor: Jamie Nudds
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] ignore_bouce_error not working
Hi

I noticed that I had a large number of bouce messages sitting on the server
long after the set 12h period had ran. Yesterday I upgraded to Exim 4.60
and set ignore_bounce_errors_after = 0s as a test. But bounce emails are
still sitting there?

Thanks

--
JAMIE NUDDS
System Administrator

Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WZ, UK
Tel: +44 1223 716400 Fax: +44 1223 716401
www.antplc.com

Alcatel appoints ANT as its sole worldwide OMC supplier
www.antplc.com/news/2005-07-19-ant-alcatel-omc.htm

* ANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER *
whom they are addressed. They may contain legally
privileged information, and may not be disclosed to anyone
else. If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender and delete all copies from your system.