Re: [exim] Problem relaying from local subnet

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Problem relaying from local subnet
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:02:50 -0500, Marc Sherman
<msherman@???> wrote:
>Ben Carter wrote:
>> I did notice something odd though, possibly a bug in the Debian package
>> dialog boxes. I'll write it up here in case anyone else has a similar
>> experience.
>>
>> To get dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config to work I had to appended :!* to
>> the end of the allowed relay ip address list in the networks accept
>> relay dialog box.
>
>Did you read the readme that Steve directed you to? Please keep stuff
>specific to the debian configuration out of this mailing list. Debian
>has a dedicated mailing list for that content.

Actually, the stem of the problem is either an exim feature or an exim
bug. Whether bug or feature needs to be decided by exim's authors.

Greetings
Marc