Re: Antwort: [exim] Check for rcpt_fail_count not working al…

Página Inicial
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: Antwort: [exim] Check for rcpt_fail_count not working all the time?
On 7 Dec 2005 at 12:36, srunschke@??? wrote about
    "Antwort: [exim] Check for rcpt_fail":

| exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 05.12.2005 16:38:14:
|
| > > Still the problem persists that we receive connections and
| > > get hammered with 20 receipients and exim is not dropping
| > > the connection. Any clue what the reason for it is?
| >
| > Not without logs.
|
| Sorry for the delay, got carried away with meetings. *sigh*
| Here's an example of the logs, this IP carries on with trying
| to send mails for another 20 or 30 recipients - not included
| for convienience of the list ;)
|
| 2005-12-07 12:10:51 H=dslb-084-061-018-157.pools.arcor-ip.net (xxxalo.com)
| [84.61.18.157] F=<Hostmaster@???> rejected RCPT
| <memmel@???>: response to "RCPT TO:<memmel@???>" from
| 10.150.1.41 [10.150.1.41] was: 550 memmel@???... No such user

Has it already been mentioned that you should delete the
!verify=recipient line from the drop stanza? There's no point in it
there.

Also, I'm wondering how drop interacts with pipelining mode, where
the sender can stream RCPT TO commands without waiting for reponses.
The TCP input queue could be filled with them by the time your drop
is acted on.

- Fred