[exim] Enabling pipe_transport with exim4 for bonsai

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jérôme Haguet
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Enabling pipe_transport with exim4 for bonsai
Hello

This should be a classic issue, but I could not find the solution after looking at the documentation, FAQ etc ...

I have a Debian box, I am installing bonsai.

As the Bonsai documentation says :

>2 - On your MTA
>---------------
>Add an alias to redirect mail to bonsai-checkin-daemon to the handleCheckinMail.pl
>script with a line like this in the aliases file :
>bonsai-checkin-daemon: "|/usr/share/bonsai/lib/handleCheckinMail.pl"
>
>You must configure your MTA to make him run handleCheckinMail.pl as www-data user.

I made it work successfully with exim3 :
address_pipe:
driver = pipe
path = /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin
return_fail_output
user = www-data

With exim4, I have a problem to set up the pipe_transport in
system_aliases router

The MTA message is :
2005-11-29 13:17:26 1Eh4GL-00025O-BG ==
|/usr/share/bonsai/lib/handleCheckinMail.pl /usr/share/bonsai/lib
<bonsai-checkin-daemon@localhost> R=system_aliases d\
efer (-30): pipe_transport unset in system_aliases router

AFAIU, pipe is not enabled by default with exim4, so I tried to modify
the following files :
    /etc/exim4/conf.d/router/400_exim4-config_system_aliases
    /etc/exim4/conf.d/transport/30_exim4-config_address_pipe
without any success.

Any idea ?

Jérôme Haguet