Re: [exim] IMAP local transport, Delivery logging question

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: David S. Madole
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
題目: Re: [exim] IMAP local transport, Delivery logging question
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, David S. Madole wrote:

> I am populating addr->host_list in a transport setup routine, a pointer to
> which is set into tblock->setup during the init routine of the transport. My
> understanding is that this is called before the subprocess is forked.

Unfortunately not (see around line 1699 in deliver.c). It is called
before the new subprocess changes its uid/gid, but after the fork.