Re: [exim] IMAP local transport, Delivery logging question

Página Inicial
Autor: David S. Madole
Para: exim-users
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [exim] IMAP local transport, Delivery logging question
From: "Philip Hazel" <ph10@???>

> On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, David S. Madole wrote:
>
>> I also have a very specific question I could use a pointer on. I am
>> trying to
>> get the "H=host" item to log when the transport makes a delivery. I've
>> tried
>> populating the addr->host_list but I'm missing something somewhere
>> because it
>> just doesn't log anything as addr->host_list continues to be NULL at
>> the point
>> where it is tested in delivery.c.
>
> Populating the addr->host_list in the transport won't help you, because
> this is not passed back from the subprocess to the main process.

I am populating addr->host_list in a transport setup routine, a pointer
to which is set into tblock->setup during the init routine of the
transport. My understanding is that this is called before the subprocess
is forked.

I know that the host_list is getting setup right, as I am actuallying
using that entry to do the host lookup and then make the connection in
the main part of the transport.

David