Re: [exim] match_domain not working in data acl

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] match_domain not working in data acl
On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 03:24:02PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > The lookups into the dbm files worked fine. However, match_domain
> > would *never* match one of my local domains no matter what I did,
> > but works fine on the same +localdomains list everywhere else in
> > the configuration.
>
> What is in +localdomains?

Here is the list definition:

domainlist localdomains = localhost : EXIMDIR/localdomains

Here is the top portion of the contents of localdomains. It's just a
plain ascii text file containing our local domains, and is referenced
throughout our config without problems. It is readable only by the
Exim user and Exim group.

#
# primary domains
iglou.com