Re: [exim] Demime_errorlevel Using Clamav and exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Demime_errorlevel Using Clamav and exim
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:33:06 +0100
"Tugdual de Lassat" <tugdual.delassat@???> wrote:

> [86.200.31.18] F=<toist@???> temporarily rejected after DATA:
> failed to expand ACL string "${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}":
> unknown variable name "demime_errorlevel"

You probably need to compile Exim with WITH_OLD_DEMIME. Or, for now,
you could just comment out the ACL rule that checks demime_errorlevel.
I doubt it's blocking very much.

BTW with Exim 4.50+ the rule can be simplified from:

${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}}

> I know since exim 4.51 demime has been depricated...

Yes, though last time I checked Tom has no plans to remove it in the
forseeable future. To replicate the demime_errorlevel stuff you need a
bunch of ACL checks that do the same things. I'm not sure if anyone's
ever posted a complete set.

Tim