Antwort: Re: [exim] Check for rcpt_fail_count not working al…

Autor: srunschke
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Antwort: Re: [exim] Check for rcpt_fail_count not working all the time?
exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 05.12.2005 15:56:56:

> No, exim is behaving correctly for your configuration. You're testing
> $rcpt_fail_count in your RCPT acl; the rcpt currently being processed
> can't be counted as a failure, because it has not yet been rejected. So
> while processing the fifth RCPT, $rcpt_fail_count will be 4, and the
> fifth RCPT will trigger the drop even if it happens to be a good address
> (for example, if it was addressed to +relay_to_domains).

Dang! Of course. Stupid me...

Still the problem persists that we receive connections and
get hammered with 20 receipients and exim is not dropping
the connection. Any clue what the reason for it is?

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services

ABIT AG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 1
40668 Meerbusch

Tel.:+49 (0) 2150.9153.226
Mobil:+49 (0) 173.5419665
mailto:SRunschke@abit.de

http://www.abit.net
http://www.abit-epos.net
Sicherheitshinweis zur E-Mail Kommunikation /
Security note regarding email communication:
http://www.abit.net/sicherheitshinweis.html