Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite
On 2005-12-02 Daniel Tiefnig <exim@???> wrote:
> Philip Hazel wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
> >> Neither I'm using IPv6. Does anybody use IPv6 here?

> > Yes, lots of people do, including the exim.org host. There are
> > comments on the exim-users list from time to time.

> Sure, actually, the complete question would have been:
> "Does anybody use IPv6 here and could try the IPv6 tests?". :o)

If you just need Ipv6 connectivity, this should do trick on Linux,
assuming ppp0 is the interface with public IP-address

inet4=`ip addr show ppp0 | grep inet | awk '{print $2}'`
ifconfig sit0 up
ipv6=$(printf "2002:%x%02x:%x%02x::\n" $(echo ${inet4} | sed 's/\./ /g'))
ip addr add ${ipv6}1/16 dev sit0
ip -6 route add 2000::/3 via ::192.88.99.1

                 cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute