Re: [exim] hotmail deliveries

Autor: Bill Hacker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] hotmail deliveries
John W. Baxter wrote:

> On 12/1/05 3:31 PM, "Kjetil Torgrim Homme" <kjetilho@???> wrote:
>

>>why are clueless postmasters allowed to run such a big site? *grrr*
>
> Microsoft.
>
> I think they probably have an admin exchange program with AOL, wherein each
> side can learn new bad habits.
>
> --John (ducking, since I'm within mortar range of Redmond)

Not to worry!

MS couldn't hit any part of their own building if they sited a
four-deuce in their own basement!

- Probably drop an armed point-detonating frag into the tube
nose-first, blow holes in the tube, label half of them as 'Windows
API's' and charge the Earth to devel's to know where they where and what
they were intended to damage.

Crackers would find the half that Redmond missed and use them more
effectively...

- or so history seems to indicate... ;-)

Bill Hacker