Re: [exim] EHLO responses

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] EHLO responses
On 1 Dec 2005 at 20:42, Marc Haber wrote about
    "Re: [exim] EHLO responses":

| On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:01:04 -0800, "Fred Viles"
| <fv+exim@???> wrote:
| >Especially the bit about it going last, which has already been
| >pointed out. FYI, I just updated the Wiki page to add a discussion
| >of the conditionality issue, which is also important.
|
| Debian uses the same conditionality on the fake router as it does on
| the real ones.

I didn't mean to imply otherwise. But it didn't at first, because I
hadn't thought about that issue in the original thread. When the
problem was reported in a later thread, you updated the Debian
config - but I didn't update the Wiki. Now I have done.

- Fred