Re: [exim] SMTPS problem

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SMTPS problem
On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:19:09 +0800, Feifei Jia
<feifei.jia@???> wrote:
>Yeah, it works. I'd like to change the startup script of exim4
>(/etc/init.d/exim4), but I cannot quite understand the "start_exim" function
>in the script. Do you have any suggestions?

That's a Debian issue, but you might want to look at
/etc/default/exim4.

Actually, I don't think that our init script is _that_
incomprehensible. The non-Debianists on this lists might take a look
at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-exim4/exim/trunk/debian/exim4-base.init?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Greetings
Marc