[exim] AUTH over TLS only

Autor: Warren Howard
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] AUTH over TLS only
Hi,

Is there a way in Exim to setup matching functionality to Postfix's
"smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes" option? I've read through
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_38.html#IX2419 and the
closest matching option I can find is "hosts_require_tls" which is not
what I want.

The excerpt below is from the Postfix TLS_README, which explains what
the "smtpd_tls_auth_only" option does :

" Supporting AUTH over TLS only

Sending AUTH data over an unencrypted channel poses a security risk.
When TLS layer encryption is required (smtpd_enforce_tls = yes), the
Postfix SMTP server will announce and accept AUTH only after the TLS
layer has been activated with STARTTLS. When TLS layer encryption is
optional (smtpd_enforce_tls = no), it may however still be useful to
only offer AUTH when TLS is active. To maintain compatibility with
non-TLS clients, the default is to accept AUTH without encryption. In
order to change this behavior, set "smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes".

Example:

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
     smtpd_tls_auth_only = no "

Thanks,