[exim] (no subject)

Autor: Chris Jensen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] (no subject)
Hi,
I'm trying to implement an exim filter to perform quarantining and
notification for malware and dangerous attachments.
However, I wish to make the notification conditional based on if the
sender was an internal or external IP. eg If a virus is received from
an internal IP, notify the administrator, notify the sender if they're
internal and have sent a banned attachment file type.
Am I going about this the right way?
I can't figure out how to successfully identify internal sender IP's
from within a filter, I was hoping for something along the lines of

# Set n1 to 1 if this is a local message
if ${match_address{$sender_host_address}{$relay_from_hosts}} is 1
  then
    add 1 to n1
endif

But that doesn't work. I've googled and searched the archive and seen
questions about this, but no answers that have helped me.

Thanks for any help
Chris