Re: [exim-dev] Re: patch for exim

Autor: David Saez Padros
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Re: patch for exim
Hi !!

just thinking about my last post, maybe it will be better (it will
allow upgrading to named variables) to just put the whole variable
name in -H files:

> format of -h files:
>
> -acl <number> <length>: A line of this form is present for every ACL
> variable that is not empty. The number identifies the variable; the
> acl_c*x*$ variables are numbered 0–9 and the acl_m*x*$ variables are
> numbered 10–19.

-acl_c<number> <length>: A line of this form is present for every ACL
variable that is not empty. The number identifies the acl_c*x*$ variable

-acl_m<number> <length>: A line of this form is present for every ACL
variable that is not empty. The number identifies the acl_m*x*$ variable

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53