[exim] stopping a user from using exim on system

Autor: Frank DeChellis DSL
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] stopping a user from using exim on system
Hi,

We're using Exim 4.54 with Net BSD.

I want to deny access to user www (U=www in my logs).

Is there an easy way to do this? We're trying to find the root of a
problem and denying this user access would be a great help.

I have ACL running. I've been searching and have not been able to find
what I am looking for...unless I am working it wrong. I am a 4/10 on the
Exim expertise scale (6/10 on looks and 8/0 on personality)

Thanks
Frank

Frank DeChellis
Internet Access Worldwide
3 East Main Street    Welland, Ontario, Canada    L3B 3W4
905-714-1400     fax 905-732-0524
www.iaw.com