RE: [exim] Exclude certain senders or receive address from r…

Autor: Mark Smith
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: RE: [exim] Exclude certain senders or receive address from rebel lists
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Exclude certain senders or receive address from rbl lists

If it's just for that one particular case, then before the "deny" block you
could add:

warn
  senders    = joe@???
  recipients = bob@???
  set acl_m1 = whitelisted

Then add this to the "deny" stanza:

!condition = ${if eq{$acl_m1}{whitelisted}}

There's probably a much more elegant way to do it, though.

- Mark