Re: [exim] Damn advertisers that don't get returns. What to …

Página Inicial
Autor: exim-users
Para: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Damn advertisers that don't get returns. What to do?
Sub Zero schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have some advertisers trying to email our hosted domains and they don't
> accept bounces. I have 3 questions:

>    1. What should I do to make exim defer the queued emails after -lets say
> 4H?

Why do you accept them in the first place? Don't you want your
mail-system to stay responsible? If you can't report an error to a
sender, then don't accept the responsibility for handling their mail.

>    2. I am sure thay are just ignoring some RFC 's.  Where must I report
> them?

You can report them to http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/
They have a dedicated list for handling this type of misbehaviour.

>    3. What can I do to reject them from emailing us?

Put something like this in your recipient ACL:

require
verify = sender/callout

The spec has more info on this and other options for the callout.

HTH,
Patrick