[exim] Damn advertisers that don't get returns. What to do?

Góra strony
Autor: Sub Zero
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Damn advertisers that don't get returns. What to do?
Hi,

I have some advertisers trying to email our hosted domains and they don't
accept bounces. I have 3 questions:

1. What should I do to make exim defer the queued emails after -lets say
4H?
2. I am sure thay are just ignoring some RFC 's. Where must I report
them?
3. What can I do to reject them from emailing us?

I wonder why they don't put empty return paths if they don't want their
emails to be returned back. Here are some senders:

    * duyuru@???
    * duyuru@???
    * bilgi@???

And a sample email (they are all alike):