[exim] Re:Martin, returned mail

Página Inicial
Autor: meburke
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Re:Martin, returned mail
Martin wrote:

The problem is I can't send from any emails via exim on my server to an
extern
email
address - These mails are returning back to the sender. I only can send to
local emails.

Martin-

Check your firewall. Use telnet and SMTP to check outgoing messages by
sending a
test message and see if the mail port is blocked. You could turn off your
firewall and see if the mail gets sent.

Incidentally, folks, this is what was wrong with the exim on cPanel problem I
wrote about earlier. I had checked delivery using SMTP, but only tested a
recipient on the server. Outside mail was being blocked and I missed it
because
I didn't check remote delivery using SMTP.

Mike