Re: [exim] error!am i hacked?

Autor: Kobus de Wit
A: Jason Meers, Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users, Ryan Kerwin Macrohon
Assumpte: Re: [exim] error!am i hacked?
Hi All,

    There is a variant of the Sober worm, purportedly sent by the FBI,
on the loose on the net. The FBI has issued a warning in this regard.
Check the Technology section at www.cnn.com or other news agencies.

    The worm has it's own built-in SMTP server and the distribution
level is high.

    It is advised that users update their antvirus software in employ.

    Regards

Kobus