Re: [exim] More that one domain

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jason Meers
To: Daniel Faulknor, Exim Users List
CC:
Betreff: Re: [exim] More that one domain
Local accounts
---------------

If you have multiple "webmaster" accounts that do not resolve to the
same local "webmaster" mailbox on the server things are slightly more
difficult but still do-able. My first thoughts are to use a redirect
router OR aliases to direct mail to local accounts called "wm-dannz" and
"wm-p2005" respectively.

RE: Exim on Ubuntu

I spoke to the Ubuntu developers directly a few weeks ago regarding an
Ubuntu section in a book I'm currently writing, they told me that the
Ubuntu/Exim MTA is sourced directly from the Debian tree, Marc Haber
later confirmed this for me.

My advice (especially if your not that experienced with Exim), and the
Ubuntu developers advice, is to use the Debconf-driven configuration
method (for security and accuracy)