Re: [exim] smarthost relay problems

Góra strony
Autor: Rob Brenart
Dla: Bill Hacker
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] smarthost relay problems

> There is a simpler way to annotate it, but this should cover it all:
>
> local_interfaces = <your first IP> : <your next IP>
>
> # Defaults to all if not mentioned.

> 465 :<fifth port>
>
> # defaults to 25 if not mentioned
>
> tls_on_connect_ports = 465 : <next port>    (( those ones will work
> the old SSL protocol))

> #defaults to none, AFAIK, but runs TLS on all.
> #Note that there is no colon after the last entry.
>
> tls_certificate = /usr/local/etc/exim/certs/<your cert filename>
> #You did generate & install a cert?
>
> tls_advertise_hosts = *
>
> tls_remember_esmtp = yes
>
> # These to get esmtps // esmtpsa TLS end-to-end with hosts that grok it
>
> auth_advertise_hosts = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{}{*}}
> # there are variations on this

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this help sounds like help for listeners,
and my trouble is in sending mail to a smarthost, not receiving from...
the smarthost I'm sending to is what it is, I can't make any changes
there... and the reason SSL & TSL came up is because in my thunderbird
installation, SSL is what my SMTP is configured to, which makes it
communicate over port 465.