Re: [exim] smarthost relay problems

Góra strony
Autor: Rob Brenart
Temat: Re: [exim] smarthost relay problems
Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Rob Brenart wrote:
>

>> 2005-11-17 11:01:45 1Ecn8r-0004rC-JE <= rob@??? U=rob P=local
>> S=323
>> 2005-11-17 11:01:45 1EeF4R-0007Bz-Nt ** somegmail@??? R=smarthost
>> T=remote_\
>> smtp_smarthost: retry time not reached for any host after a long failure
>> period
>>

> Your smarthosted is blocked in your retry database because the maximum
> retry time is reached. But that says nothing about the failure reason. Try
> running "exim -v -M 1EeF4R-0007Bz-Nt" to force retrying.
>
> But your "exim4-reconfigure" smells like debian - so you probably better
> ask on their exim-users list.

Thanks for the advice... it is a debian list, so I've asked on the exim4
debian user's list and we'll see if I get any hits... in case it matters
though, I tried your command and received the following... but no
message delivered. However, I think I see the problem, :25... I'm pretty
sure I need to be coming in over 465 with SSL... trying to find in the
docs how to set this now

delivering 1EeEN0-0007WR-67
LOG: MAIN
Unfrozen by forced delivery
R: smarthost for rob@???
T: remote_smtp_smarthost for rob@???
Connecting to mail.xxxxxxxxx.com [99.99.2.202]:25 ... failed: Connection
timed out (timeout=5m)
LOG: MAIN
mail.oculardata.com [99.99.2.202]: Connection timed out
LOG: MAIN
== rob@??? R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost defer
(110): Connection timed out
LOG: MAIN