Re: [exim] Exim

Página Inicial
Autor: Markus Braun
Para: exim-users
CC: holmgren
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim
>When and from where do you get that error? Is it a bounce message?

First I get this message in my Inbox of Outlook. A generated email.

   'marky20@???' am 20.11.2005 22:37
            503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

>You would get that error if your client or Exim tries to send mail to a
>non-existant address and then proceeds with DATA even though the address
>was rejected. The ' looks suspect. Please tell us the exact steps you
>performed before you got that error.

The Email adress exists. Also the Hotmail adress.

When i try to send it over my server e.g. Horde, i have no problems.

> > So i added this line to the vexim-acl-check-rcpt.conf
> >
> > accept
> >              authenticated = *

> > But now all emails will be marked as spam.
> >
> > e.g. Hotmail and GMX.

This is my actuell vexim-acl-check-rcpt.conf:

#  deny    hosts         = ! +relay_from_hosts
#          condition     = ${if eq {${lookup mysql{select count(*) from
domains \
#                          where domain = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
#                          and spamassassin='1'}}}{1} {yes}{no}}
#          !acl          = spf_rcpt_acl

accept
            authenticated = *
#condition = ${if eq{$authenticated_id}{$sender_address}{yes}{no}}

deny    message       = DNSBL listed at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
       dnslists      =
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org:list.dsbl.org:dynablock.njabl.org

>What did you intend to achieve by adding those lines? Did you add both
>lines or just the "authenticated = *" bit?
>authenticated = * tests whether the client authenticated, e.g. sent
>username and password, before transmitting the mail. It's possible that
>by changing the configuration you change what Exim considers local mail,
>and thus doesn't get scanned.

Must i add more to this line?

>I run Exim4 on Debian too, and I have no vexim-acl-check-rcpt.conf.
>Where did it come from? Can you post it in its entirety?
>What other related packages have you installed?

I have a how to to make a mailserver with exim , vexim and courier.

Do you need more?

marcus

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!